Saturday, April 21, 2007

By the way today is my Birthday, Wish me people.... ;-)

Well, today i grow older by one more year :-( Still I am very happy, the days I enjoyed in last 3 years i never enjoyed in whole of my life i guess, these years are my happiest moments of my life (cos next year i might get married)

All credits goes to my Mom and God (Obvious)

Cheers to all of my friends and my family

By the way I was very very busy these days so couldn’t update anything on my blog, so i guess i can be able to update in future.

Pradeep SV

3 comments:

Unknown said...

please get married this year I am waiting....... and so what greta thing hapened in last 3 years..

Anonymous said...

Why only last 3yrs, why not last 28 yrs ????

Anonymous said...

Hey Shree What do you mean you are waiting :-D